· Provide clear and timely communication.
· Resolve problems quickly and to your satisfaction.
· Fully disclose all fees and implementing with low fee strategies.
· Focus on overseeing your family’s financial affairs, not marketing our practice.
· Meet your investment performance expectations.
· Possess a comprehensive breadth and depth of industry knowledge.
· Always have your family’s best interests behind every financial recommendation.
· Keep you informed of any events that might impact your family’s finances.
· Deliver a high level of personal service.
· Care more about you than your investments.
· Fully understand your family’s goals and needs.
· Help you create and execute an up-to-date formal financial plan.
· Help you organize and keep up-to-date all your important financial documents.
· Use outside experts (specialists) to help with other financial areas.